Car pooling is a practice in which more than one individual is traveling in a single vehicle. It is so, beneficial that the number of people sharing a single car mean, less number of vehicles are running on the road. It is a forward step to make the environment neat and clean by reducing air pollution, noise pollution, low emission of carbon and thereby less emission of greenhouse gas into the atmosphere. Due to safety and security reasons companies should regulate the traveling through carpooling because it enables us to ride safely and also reduces the air pollution. A drastic increase in the number of automobiles in the society is negatively affecting the environment which is a major cause of global warming and deteriorating the human health. Through carpooling, we can increase the indoor and outdoor air quality and it also reduces a variety of heart and respiratory diseases, bronchitis, asthma caused by air pollution in newborn babies, growing kids and old age people.
Benefits of Car Pooling-
- It greatly reduces traffic jams on the roads so, also save time a lot.
- Less number of accidents.
- It reduces wear and tear of the vehicles and one should become much more responsible towards riding the vehicle.
- It reduces air pollution and is good for the atmosphere.
- It also reduces the dependency on foreign oil.
- It provides the land space for parking cars in the city.
- It reduces traveling cost and it also decreases fuel expenses.
- During the long traveling distances it helps to save money on toll.
- Get company during the journey and also increase the chances of developing relations strong with each other.
- Widely increases the ease of commuting that is why it is the better way to release-out stress during traveling.
- During carpool one can easily check and communicate with their friends and family, check emails, read news and it rejuvenates the body by taking a nap.
- It greatly saves the cost of road repair.
Spectro Analytical Labs have fully accredited facilities for testing the quality of indoor and outdoor air that contain various pollutants. It also provides training and assistance in this regard.