Drinking water stored in a copper (Tamra) vessel is called as ‘Tamra Jal’. It is beneficial to drink this water after storing overnight or at least eight hours. On storing water in a copper utensil for drinking purposes, the copper softly leaches into the stored water and contribute all the good qualities of copper and its best quality of the stored Tamra Jal is that it does not become stale on storing for ‘long duration’ of time.
Drinking Tamra Jal is beneficial for human health in several ways:
- Copper helps in the cleansing and detoxification of the stomach, it regulates the functioning of liver, kidneys, proper absorption of nutrients and removal of waste matter from the body. For better results, it’s good to drink this stored water in the early morning on an empty stomach. Copper has the ability to stimulate the peristalsis action of the stomach that aids in proper digestion and assimilation of food. It also kills harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and helps in the healing of ulcers and infections.
- Regular consumption of water stored in a copper vessel helps in weight loss. It aids in the breakdown of extra fat remove it smoothly.
- Copper has good anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory in nature, it readily cures and heals the wounds of the stomach and it also helps in boosting the immune system and growth of the body.
- Copper also has antioxidant activity that helps to fight against free radicals, which are responsible for the aging process. Copper helps in the construction and repair of the skin and thus replace the new with old one. Hence, it is a natural remedy for slowing down the process of aging and helps in looking at least 10 years younger.
- Copper helps in reducing the risks of cardiovascular ailments by regulating the blood pressure, heart beat and blood cholesterol levels. It also prevents from the onset of cancer due to strong anti-oxidant properties. It also stimulates the proper functioning of ‘brain’ by transmitting the nerve impulses through neurons. It helps in the synthesis of phospholipids which are important in the synthesis of myelin sheaths that cover neurons and prepare the brain for better functioning and working.
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties of copper. Therefore, consuming copper infused water is the best option to get rid of the aches and pains of joints in case of arthritis. Further, it is helpful in preventing the communicable diseases like diarrhea, dysentery, etc. as it is the cheapest source for destroying harmful microorganisms present in contaminated water. Store water in ‘copper vessel’ and enjoy it without any fear.
Spectro Analytical Lab offers all the facilities and instruments for testing quality and all the safety parameters related to water. It also provides training and assistance in this regard.